Saturday 22 October 2011

feel tender

         I thought it was all about me..but right now.. I know..it never happen so..it was never happen as what I thought.. what I thought before it was all wrong.. I really don’t know how to felt.. my sensation towards feeling suddenly feel numb..what I knew know..my tears is just like crytallize in the lacrimal..it just so painful..its try to push out on my cheek..my I just couldn’t squeeze any drop of it..
If I knew this gonna happen,. I won’t watch you pretty much tenderly.. I swear I just won’t do if I knew the implication this complex..

      I thought those eyes won’t never change,. I thought that heart will never change.. I thought those ears will never change..but now it seem like everything change.. but,. I know it wasn’t just you..it was me too..it just felt like chest being open and my heart taken out and crushed hard on the ground when I know you getting far away from me apart from I’m running from you..right now.. I do regret to realise the fact I did left you before..

      But then, it wasn’t just about me alone.. it was about you too.. I thought I can do anything.. I can fight this war without leave a scar..but right at this moment I know my feeling injured badly..and it because of me..and it just become too late…when I just can’t trace your shadow though I see right you infront of me..

  Occasionally,. I know it was my own fault…neither I can’t erase those memory nor cry to reduce the sore of this pain..either to watch you tenderly or catch you back and keep you,. I won’t do them both..because this pain would be more placeful for someone tender like me..

No comments:

Post a Comment