Tuesday 1 November 2011

no regret

 I know if it’s not meant for me..it will never be mine..though how hard I tried..though it just a step before me..i wont have it…but at least I’m trying..i know., it kinda stupid to hear to work on something that wont never give me a yield..but.,.
But..at least though I fail to get what I dream for.,I’m satisfied cause I’ve try very hard to find the happiness..though at last my life will become a mess.. I won’t ever blame myself for not tried hard to achieve my dreams..it will never become eeriest nightmare for me..
Yes.. it is a thorn that keep pricking my feeling..but though how painful it is..it worth from what my eye see,.so don’t try to stop me though it seem retard action from what I’m doing now.. just leave me alone in my own daydreams..because there is nothing to regret..

No comments:

Post a Comment