Saturday 30 July 2011

so much to say?????

         Well..this is not the first time I write in blog…why I create anew one when I already have one???well,. my previous blogs.,I got some ‘brainical’ and mechanical problem in remember my password and email…well,its is relevant coz it was really a long tyme ago the last tyme I post in it… I think it since I ave facebook  before.

    Why I’m here though I’ve facebook??? hmmm…its because “WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND” in facebook limit my words due to I’ve too much to say and I don’t want to annoy ppl with the my ridiculous and hard to be understood status…hehehehe..sorry.,coz I’m intentionally want it so… I did deliberately make it difficult.. plus I don’t want to make my friends annoy with me..WHY???if I wrote all stufts that pop out from my mind…their facebook  homepage will be full with only my status…so to shield their heart irritation from happen… I found a solution.,.,I’M HERE…thus ppl who don’t like that ‘what’s on my mind’ wont be distracted...yeah!!



                                      .

     As my brain keep analyse what I see everyday..as my thought keep breeding in my skull until I’m hardly to focus on my study..so I choose to spill them into this’ farm’… I hope maybe it can be useful to anyone..i hope people read it sometimes can learn something from my whatever lines or maybe at least make they think so if anyone want to read them…most welcome..if there’s none.,ermn..never mind..so that’s all..

      So, from now and on…I will be here if my head feel like to explode.. n bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment